This is a special edition of Its Monday Again (IMA) with a Beulah/Caton’s overview. IMA will return to its usual format next week.
Beulah 2016 highlights:
- Record ordination class of 11 candidates including two married couples with the largest ordination service in recent memory.
- Commissioned Dawn Wheaton as a lay missionary to Haiti where she is returning after several years of working here in Canada.
- Youth group and VBS registration both recorded significant increases over last year.
- The daily program variety was extremely well attended and proved highly popular. We owe a great debt of gratitude to Andrea Gunter for her exceptional creativity in putting all of this together. Thank you Andrea!
- Excellent ministry from our mystery speakers and from Drs Smith and Luchetti and the Rhynos.
- Dedication of the new washroom / laundry / shower / meeting facility on Caton’s Island on Saturday, and was named in honour of Dean Stephenson and to be named Stephenson Centre who had a long-term vision for this facility. There were 350 people present for the open house.
- The overall attendance and offerings were both very encouraging and a sense of momentum was very evident.
- Many commented concerning high spiritual impact on their lives.
- And lots of other stuff……….
The funeral of Rev. Stillman Cameron will be held Tuesday, July 12 at 11:00 am at York Funeral Home in Fredericton. I am certain a number of you will want to attend.
Thriving Church Conference
September 1 & 2
With guest speaker: Dr. Gary McIntosh
For more information and to register visit the Kingswood University website.