How are you equipping your Church family to reach the 500K new immigrants coming to our Canadian neighbourhoods this year? One resource to offer them is the curriculum, coaching and learning community of Love New Canadians. With the Atlantic Immigration Program are our churches ready to reach people who don’t speak, eat, worship or look like us? Love New Canadians is active in 400+ plus churches of 20+ denominations across now 9 provinces (including New Brunswick) and 15 countries.
- When: July 24, 2023 @ 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Atlantic Time
- 60-minute webinar + 30 minutes for Q&A
- Prepared by Rick Love (firstname.lastname@example.org)
In this seminar we will:
1) Analyze the rising numbers of immigrants, international students, and refugees arriving in Canada generally, and more specifically, in Atlantic Canada,
2) Explore the opportunities this creates for churches to develop pathways to Jesus for new Canadians, and
3) Propose a plan for how your church can connect with newcomers in your neighbourhood.
Bio: Rick & Patti Love have a passion to help new immigrants to Canada learn about the Lord Jesus. Rick (Ph.D.) is the Pastor of Intercultural Ministries at Foothills Alliance Church in Calgary, a ministry Patti (M.A. TESL) led for 16 years. In 2014 they started “Love New Canadians.” They have worked with 490+ churches and ministries in 8 provinces of Canada and 17 countries around the world, equipping for ministry with immigrants through seminars, coaching, and curriculum.