- While I was in my first fall at the Holiness Bible Institute in Woodstock [now Kingswood University], I settled it with God that it was His will for me to go into the ministry. “You are called of Me.” And I accept Your call. (92-year-old Rev. Roosevelt Benson reflecting on 70 years as an Ordained Minister of The Wesleyan Church)
- You can’t always control your situation but you can always control your attitude. (Travis Mills)
- A “Wesleyan” mug for such a time as this (courtesy of Mark Wilson)…
Bring Your Bubble to Beulah
Are you in need of a break? Spend your staycation at Beulah Camp this summer! We have three cottages available for that perfect getaway. Stay a couple nights or a week. Come enjoy time at the campground and unwind.
For more information or to book your 2020 Staycation:
for leaders to think more strategically
about doing church?
- Looking for a resource to track how your church family can register for multiple service options? Save-A-Seat may by just what you need!
- Check out this incredible resource for innovating discipleship and engaging your church family during the pandemic.
- Many churches are preparing for an unexpected summer of in-person services alongside an online option. This resource from Matt Steen provides a helpful rubric in self-evaluation for five possible approaches (old-normal, simul-service, building-feeder, campus-launcher, and digital-disciple). Which one best informs your strategy as you return to weekly onsite services?
Executive Director Tanya Nace shares, “I am excited to share World Hope’s Spring/Summer newsletter fresh off the press. Together with the Atlantic District, we have been transforming lives by rebuilding roofs in the Bahamas, rescuing young girls off the streets in Ukraine, providing water in Africa during COVID-19 and more. Read more here.”
CLICK HERE for more information about how to get involved!