Brent Ingersoll (Kings) featured Dr. HC in his 34th “Speaking of:” Podcast this weekend. A great conversation with two impactful leaders. An excellent podcast worthy of subscription with weekly insights to inform and challenge your spiritual growth and leadership.Dr. HC also preached yesterday to a “pandemic-packed” Beulah Tabernacle to wrap up the summer season at Beulah Camp & Conference Center.
- Leaders pivot from re-opening to re-entering, from capacity to commission, from institution to innovation, from fear to forward, from church-maintenance to culture-making. If you don’t improvise you will fossilize.
- Who we impact is more important than who comes to listen. Church is not a place you go to, it’s a family you belong to. Impact is the 21st Century apologetic.
- It’s a leadership violation to create a vision in a vacuum. Myron Pierce
A trophy will be given to the church with the most teams and raising the most funds!
for leaders to think more strategically
about doing church?
- Check out these great resource above at www.wesleyan.org – we are blessed by the many ways our denominational leadership serves the front lines of the local church.
- Many churches are preparing for an unexpected summer of in-person services alongside an online option. This resource from Matt Steen provides a helpful rubric in self-evaluation for five possible approaches (old-normal, simul-service, building-feeder, campus-launcher, and digital-disciple). Which one best informs your strategy as you return to weekly onsite services?
- CLICK HERE for more information about how to get involved – CLICK HERE to download and view a two-minute video promo for the 60-Day Bible Challenge. We encourage your use of this video to inspire your church family to join in this challenge!
- Attention Church Treasurers/Bookkeepers: When your Canadian church has new staff members, the church MUST contact Helen Parker (519-703-9048; email@example.com) for enrollment in the Wesleyan Retirement Plan BEFORE any contributions are sent for this employee.
- The National Office office is pleased to announce Rev. Brittany Trafton has joined our staff as Financial Administrator and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org OR (506) 567-2200.
Click here to see a one-page overview
Click here for the 45-minute video 2025 presentation