It’s Monday Again
- Another honour was offered at the KU Golf Classic when the top fund raising team (Russell Hall, Walter Long, & Terry Hurd – pictured upper right) announced that the name of funds raised for a deserving ministry student would be the “Pat Briggs Scholarship” – a meaningful moment for all those present.
- This past Saturday Wayne Briggs and some of his family participated in the walk-a-thon for Bobby’s Hospice. Pat had such a deep impact on the staff there, they chose her story to be the primary feature of this annual event. CLICK HERE for this touching tribute. We are so blessed with the rich and godly heritage of our ministerial couples.
- If Jesus calls you to it – He will power you through it. (Brent Ingersoll)
- Riots are the devil’s street meetings, and revolution is just a cheap, knock-off of revival. Every crisis is an opportunity to turn back to God. (Mike MacNeil)
- What some call generosity is what Jesus call’s reciprocity. His generosity gives to others without expecting to get back. God is less concerned with the amount you gave – He is more concerned with what you have left. Generosity is defined by what it costs you. (Brent Ingersoll)
CLICK HERE to register, or for more information on other cohorts available.
- Our friends at Ministry Architects have a new FREE resource library just for YOU and your Kids’ & Student Ministry leaders. It includes many helpful templates, dashboards and resources for Kids’, Student and Young Adult Ministry. They are excited to share these resources with you and hope this library will come at the right time as you begin looking forward to the next school year. To view this resource library, click here!
NEXT is Global Partners’ mentored cross-cultural immersion experience for young adults. Pass along the NEXT website to anyone in your church who is searching for meaning and their place in God’s kingdom work. Download and share the 2-minute NEXT video in your service or in your church newsletters. The best next step for anyone interested is to fill out the inquiry form, and they will be contacted for a follow-up conversation. The website is constantly updated with the upcoming internship opportunities for spring, summer and fall.
(Prior District Journals are available from District Office upon request.)