- Austin serves as Youth Pastor at Moncton (Joel Gorveatte) and on a recent Sunday was part of three generations of his family preaching across New Brunswick – CLICK HERE to check it out. We are blessed by the high caliber leaders who serve on our DBMD. The future of the Church is bright as we serve the emerging leaders God is calling and raising up!
- 39% of unchurched millennials considered that they might someday regularly visit a church! (Billy Graham Center Institute).
- However, almost half of millennials (47%) agree at least somewhat that it is wrong to share one’s personal beliefs with someone of a different faith in hopes that they will one day share the same faith. (Barna Study)
- How exciting is this research? This juxtaposition is both inspiring and challenging. What opportunities and challenges does this bring for the future of Christ’s Church? (Joel Gorveatte)
- CLICK HERE to watch the recording of our conversation about having a Rule of Life (Feb 24th Zoom).
- CLICK HERE to review why Emotionally Healthy Leader is so different from just any book on pastoral leadership (Feb 10th Zoom).
- For those of you just getting started, CLICK HERE for an excellent resourceprovided by Dave Zigler to walk you step-by-step through the creation of your own Rule of Life.
- CLICK HERE for access to additional materials that will help guide you through the prayerful creation of your own Rule of Life.
Are you looking for a resource that your church could use to help people discover and live out their God-designed missional calling?
Ed Love’s team partnered with Jon Wiest (through Groundswell) and created a version that any church can use at any time. LIVE SENT is a timely resource to help people clarify who they are in Christ and how they can use their gifts to pioneer a new mission that will reach people who are far from God. In this five-session course, participants will learn how to discover their calling and discern the voice of God in your life and ministry. Jesus told his disciples in John 20:21, “As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” It’s time for every follower of Christ to discover their calling and “live sent!” This DIY resource is FREE for individuals and groups within a local church setting. Simply download the PDF leaders guide, personally invite your participants, craft a timeline for connection or coaching, and link your participants to the online platform. The Leaders Guide and details can be found here => LIVE SENT!
Our HQ Next Gen team will be offering three intentional cohorts designed to explore in community the topics of a Christian sexual ethic, kids’ ministry best practices, and becoming a better pastor/theologian. Our Next Gen team will be hosting these practical and formative cohorts starting the week of April 4th. To sign up for one or multiple of these cohorts, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or CLICK HERE for more information.