- A video compilation interviewing many of the longstanding members of the congregation highlighted the journey from Kings St. to Grand Dame St. and the current location more than 40 years ago. “Pioneers” (those who had been part of the church during these relocations) were invited to stand as the congregation honored them.
- Beulah Camp & Conference Center is accepting applications for Summer@Beulah 2022 Activities Coordinator, groundskeeping, and housekeeping. Applicants must be enrolled in a post-secondary education program for fall 2022, a resident of New Brunswick or a member of a First Nations community. If you would enjoy working in a Christian camping ministry environment, Beulah Camp and Conference Center wants to hear from you! Please forward your resume and letter of application to email@example.com.
- CLICK HERE (24:00 timestamp) to enjoy yesterday morning’s presentation by Deborah Gilbert and Bee Stanton who had the opportunity to spend two days with the people of Kenenday and participate in a school dedication ceremony. The secondary school was built this past year as the final big project for the partnership. This allows young teenagers the opportunity to have a school close by, so they are not walking long distances for their education.
- Local Church Statistical Reporting opened on May 2nd, deadline is May 31st. All Lead Pastors were assigned their church’s LCSR in the TWCHub where ASRs were completed. For assistance in completing this priority report, please contact Karrilee at District Office.
World Hope International’s 9th Annual Spring Gala
Canal: A Story of Resilience and Hope
- The Memorial Service was held on Saturday afternoon – thanks to those in our ministerial tribe who were able to be present. Darren’s eulogy was an incredible testimony to the influence a father can have on his children, family, and church family. Darren, thank you for your transparency, humour, and for letting us see your deep love and admiration for your Dad.
- If you love change more than you love people, you have already failed as a leader. (Thom Rainer)
- Holiness is about the love of God filling me, changing me, and overflowing from me into the lives of those around me. (Dan LeRoy)
- In essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty, in all things charity. (Rupertus Meldenius or Augustine?)
CLICK HERE to visit the official HQ website for UNLEASHED, our 14th North American General Conference. The full schedule and all of the Memorials (resolutions for voting) are available. Thanks in advance for praying for the Atlantic District Delegates as we take part in these historic days of leadership in our denomination.
- CLICK HERE to watch the recording of our conversation about having a Rule of Life (Feb 24th Zoom).
- CLICK HERE to review why Emotionally Healthy Leader is so different from just any book on pastoral leadership (Feb 10th Zoom).
- For those of you just getting started, CLICK HERE for an excellent resourceprovided by Dave Zigler to walk you step-by-step through the creation of your own Rule of Life.
- CLICK HERE for access to additional materials that will help guide you through the prayerful creation of your own Rule of Life.
- You can download the Discipleship App and click on Pentecost
- You can also go to www.Wesleyan.org/Pentecost
Each day, we will read in the Book of Acts, and be guided in our prayers from a prayer prompt provided by Dr. Wayne Schmidt, General Superintendent of the North American Wesleyan Church. Then you have the opportunity to share your prayer on the prayer wall if you desire. And finally, click on the global voices section to hear prayers from around the Wesleyan world in various languages where our hearts can sense and be in agreement with the spirit of the prayer. So let’s join together as Wesleyans in days of earnest prayer as we read through the Book of Acts and pray for an outpouring of God’s Spirit around the globe.
At the conclusion of this journey, you will be able to view a Pentecost service (available for June 5) where our International Wesleyan Church leaders will lead us in prayer. This worship service will be able to be downloaded from www.Wesleyan.org/Pentecost for viewing at your convenience.