It’s Monday Again
- Our first in-person Beulah Family Camp in three years starts THIS weekend. Be sure to check out all the information about Super Saturday and beyond in Upcoming Events below – it will be so sweet to gather once again in the Beulah Tabernacle to worship our Lord – hope to see you there. If you cannot be present, we are pleased that for the first time ever there will be a livestream viewing option on www.beulahcamp.com/live.
This weekend Framework honored Bud & Irene Fancy as he begins his 50th year of ministry. LBA ViceChair John Christie shared a few remarks and presented them with a gift on behalf of the church family. This special highlight in the service included sharing videos from each of his sons (Seth & Zach) as they were unable to be present in-person. Bud & Irene’s daughter Taylor also shared a few heartfelt comments of congratulations.
- Board member Noah Winslow shared, “God has truly been honored and glorified by this pastor, his family, and his service through the years! Although Pastor Bud’s 50 years of service were not all in Presque Isle, we consider it a great privilege to have this opportunity to celebrate and honor him at this milestone of Kingdom service.”
- Then came the year-long process of Hub Coffee leading to opening day just one week ago on June 20th. Before the doors were even open, at least three people accepted Jesus and were baptised because of relationships built in the process. An official Grand Opening will be held later in August after the colleges are back in full swing.
- CLICK HERE to watch a two-minute news story captured by the local TV station (WAGM)
- CLICK HERE to check out the Hub Coffee Facebook page
- In addition to the Class of 2022, there will be nine others (of eleven total) joining from from the Classes of 2020 & 2021 to take part in the full Ordination service as the pandemic necessitated a brief Zoom ceremony in those years.
- More than 1/3 of those Ordained over these three years are women and we are blessed to have Rev. Tanya Nace bringing the Ordination message. The ranks of our Ministerial Tribe are growing in number and strength – thanks be to God!
- Observers will be welcome to pick up leftover packets as supplies remain available at the registration table on the day of conference.
- Ministerial Family Instructions: Ministers and spouses may sit anywhere you choose in the Tabernacle. You will be free to select any of the five entrances as each double-doorway will have an usher with bulletins and a guest book to sign. Please be prepared to stand in the service when instructed by the DS during his remarks. By request of the family there will be no visitation in advance of the service and no honour guard following. In lieu of a reception, you are encouraged to find moments during the remainder of Beulah Family Camp to express your support one-on-one for the Wilson family as opportunity allows.
- To know her was to love her! To me, she represented a “mover and a shaker” ~ a worker for the Lord with a huge servant’s heart! Gloria ~ you were indeed a “Proverbs 31 lady” and you endeared yourself to countless people and touched our lives with love and kindness and “cups of cold water” given in Jesus’ Name! (Becky Palmer)
District Camp Ministry Items
Now Is the Time for Renewal! is the theme for Beulah Family Camp.
We are praying for God’s Spirit to work in us in fresh ways for these new days.
Enjoy perusing all the items below with details about everything you need for Camp Ministry!
- CLICK HERE for a detailed schedule
- CLICK HERE for a promo poster to print or share electronically
- CLICK HERE for a downloadable schedule to print or share electronically
- For the first time ever, Beulah Family Camp will be streaming live! Just CLICK HERE to watch online from anywhere.
- The Beulah Family Camp Handbook has been sent to the printers and copies will soon be available at the Beulah Office. CLICK HERE to download the Handbook PDF for an advance preview!
- CLICK HERE to view the entire schedule of Beulah Family Camp. You may also pre-register online for most events/programs.
- This is also the first year you have the option to make donations online. CLICK HERE for more information about your options to invest in God’s future for Beulah Camp & Conference Center.
Form a team of 4-6 friends, colleagues, family, or church members. Name your team and register with one of the Beulah Camp & Conference Center (BCCC) Management team below to select your choice of time to complete a 4-hour shift. For each completed shift, your team will be registered for prize-winning draws!Shifts completed during Family Camp make your team eligible for one of three prizes, to be drawn and announced Saturday, July 9th. (*We will include shift commitments for Sunday, July 10th in the draw.)
- 1st Prize: Two nights at Heartland to be used before April 30, 2023
- 2nd Prize: Team dinner at the Evandale Inn, Pizza Delight Grand Bay, or Splash (team choice) to be used before September 1st
- 3rd Prize: Ice-cream at Baleman’s
- Please register by email through the BCCC Manager in the area you want to work. Feel free to register with more than one Manager. Each four-hour shift makes your team eligible for both the Family Camp and Summer@Beulah draw. It is our plan to honour your assignment requests, however, we may invite your team to complete your shift in an another area of greater need when necessary.
*Help is needed during Family Camp July 1-10, and for large group rentals June 22-26, July 29-31.Housekeeping: Register with Lynnette Perry at email@example.com
*Help is needed during, as well as to prepare for, Family Camp July 1-10 and large group rentals June 22-26, July 29-31.Groundskeeping: Register with Mike White at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Help is needed during, as well as to prepare for, Family Camp July 1-10 and large group rentals June 22-26, July 29-31.
Children’s Ministry Huddle @ Beulah Family Camp
Tuesday, July 9, 1:00–2:30pm
Join Linda Lamos (Kings) in the Upper Room of the Dining Hall for encouragement and connection with other Children’s Ministry leaders. We’ll have a free resource table, so please bring any resources you’d like to share. One random kids ministry worker who attends will be awarded a complimentary copy of the the recent Barna Resource above – CLICK HERE to check it out!