- CLICK HERE to join any service by livestream! Spread the word so that those who could not attend this year, don’t have to miss out. The Sunday morning service will be eventually uploaded in full as one battery powered camera captured the entire service even though it could not be broadcast because of the loss of internet.
- Ministerial Family Instructions: Ministers and spouses may sit anywhere you choose in the Tabernacle. You will be free to select any of the five entrances as each double-doorway will have an usher with bulletins and a guest book to sign. Please be prepared to stand in the service when instructed by the DS during his remarks. By request of the family there will be no visitation in advance of the service and no honour guard following. In lieu of a reception, you are encouraged to find moments during the remainder of Beulah Family Camp to express your support one-on-one for the Wilson family as opportunity allows.
- 8 Rockley Lane, Moncton, NB E1G 0C5
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Observers will be welcome to pick up leftover packets as supplies remain available at the registration table on the day of conference.
- It’s time to pick up our towels and serve. Jesus even served those who betrayed Him.
- You’re not serving to get results. You are serving because you see Jesus in those you serve.
- If you’re just spending time with Jesus on the run, you’re missing out on the power of your prayer closet.
- Salvation is a free gift that will cost you the rest of your life.
- It’s more dangerous to say “no” to Jesus.
- I’m invincible until it’s time to go home.
District Camp Ministry Items
Now Is the Time for Renewal! is the theme for Beulah Family Camp.
We are praying for God’s Spirit to work in us in fresh ways for these new days.
Enjoy perusing all the items below with everything you need for Camp Ministry!
- For the first time ever, Beulah Family Camp will be streaming live! Just CLICK HERE to watch online from anywhere.
- The Beulah Family Camp Handbook has been sent to the printers and copies will soon be available at the Beulah Office. CLICK HERE to download the Handbook PDF for an advance preview!
- CLICK HERE to view the entire schedule of Beulah Family Camp. You may also pre-register online for most events/programs.
- This is also the first year you have the option to make donations online. CLICK HERE for more information about your options to invest in God’s future for Beulah Camp & Conference Center.
Form a team of 4-6 friends, colleagues, family, or church members. Name your team and register with one of the Beulah Camp & Conference Center (BCCC) Management team below to select your choice of time to complete a 4-hour shift. For each completed shift, your team will be registered for prize-winning draws!Shifts completed during Family Camp make your team eligible for one of three prizes, to be drawn and announced Saturday, July 9th. (*We will include shift commitments for Sunday, July 10th in the draw.)
- 1st Prize: Two nights at Heartland to be used before April 30, 2023
- 2nd Prize: Team dinner at the Evandale Inn, Pizza Delight Grand Bay, or Splash (team choice) to be used before September 1st
- 3rd Prize: Ice-cream at Baleman’s
- Please register by email through the BCCC Manager in the area you want to work. Feel free to register with more than one Manager. Each four-hour shift makes your team eligible for both the Family Camp and Summer@Beulah draw. It is our plan to honour your assignment requests, however, we may invite your team to complete your shift in an another area of greater need when necessary.
*Help is needed during Family Camp July 1-10, and for large group rentals June 22-26, July 29-31.Housekeeping: Register with Lynnette Perry at email@example.com
*Help is needed during, as well as to prepare for, Family Camp July 1-10 and large group rentals June 22-26, July 29-31.Groundskeeping: Register with Mike White at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Help is needed during, as well as to prepare for, Family Camp July 1-10 and large group rentals June 22-26, July 29-31.
Children’s Ministry Huddle @ Beulah Family Camp
Tuesday, July 9, 1:00–2:30pm
Join Linda Lamos (Kings) in the Upper Room of the Dining Hall for encouragement and connection with other Children’s Ministry leaders. We’ll have a free resource table, so please bring any resources you’d like to share. One random kids ministry worker who attends will be awarded a complimentary copy of the the recent Barna Resource above – CLICK HERE to check it out!