- Journey (Matt Maxwell) had its largest Christmas Eve attendance ever at 950 over two services.
- Kings (Brent Ingersoll) offered multiple full-house programs for Christmas at the Imperialon December 22-23.
- Blacks Harbour (HC Wilson) gave away the December 15th Sunday’s offering to touch needs in the church family and community. $6,844 was given in the offering (average offering circa $2,200) and it was topped up to $7,000. Dr. HC reported the following week, “We distributed $200 dollar grocery cards to 35 individuals or families in our church and community. This was after over 190 tins of Christmas cookies were distributed to seniors, nursing homes, village office, first responders, the school, the food bank, Cookes offices and others.”
- Cornerstone (Denn Guptill) had 722 attend their Christmas Eve services.
- New Hope (Scott Prime) raised $12,000 in three Christmas Eve services in an offering entitled, “Acts of Kindness 2020,” which will be invested in the community in the coming year.
NOTE: The District Office will reopen on January 2nd.
- At the beginning of a new decade, I pray that the eyes of my heart would be healed, restored, and renewed. I long to see with 20/20 vision on earth as it is in heaven. (Dan Lamos)
- A leader’s role is solving problems. If you don’t like solving problems, then stay out of leadership. Smooth sailing teaches you nothing. (Jim Mattis)
- 21st century Kingdom multiplication cannot simply be a tweak of 20th century methods. This is a day that requires reinvention. (Steve Pike)
Full details for how your church can take advantage of this National Church initiative can be accessed online HERE. This will be an excellent addition to local discipleship efforts as one of the greatest predictors of spiritual growth is spending time in His Word.
It is with great excitement we invite you to Uprising Conference on February 21-22, 2020 at Crosspoint Church in Fredericton, NB. Conference registration is $45, and a catered lunch option on Saturday is available for an additional $15.
We are so thrilled to welcome Rachel Wilson as our conference speaker. We are looking forward to hearing her share insight around our theme this year: RECONCILE.
Crosspoint Worship will be returning once again to lead us during each session.
Want to know more about the Atlantic District’s 2025 Horizon Storyline – Values-Driven Vision? Click here to see a one-page overview of this journey and click here for the 45-minute video 2025 presentation shared with our pastors in October.