Happy Birthday Canada (July 1) and the US (July 4).
- Jamie Cambers preaches on his 30th birthday.
- Jake Ebbett has his first ever baptism at Havelock.
- Rob McDowell’s first Sunday and first sermon at Deep Water – and a welcome cake.
- Mel Norton dedicates their new grand baby at sj1 (Saint John First)..
- Scott Prime preached to a packed house at New Hope.
- AJ Plaizier says today was one of his Top 5 Sundays at Corbett.
- I was at Fort Fairfield for a reboot and a great spirit of optimism and appreciation.
- LD Buckingham was unemployed for the first Sunday in 52 years.
- Westchester had 49 present last Sunday at a Fireman’s Sunday and served a BBQ following. In their context, this is amazing.
- Houlton baptized 13 last Sunday.
- Woodstock has 120 pre-registered for VBS.
- Got word that Alicia Robertson is fully funded and leaving on July 16 for the Czech Republic as a GP missionary. Congrats!
- Received a gift of $11,910 for a new Mule at Catons.
- Received a gift of two 55 inch flat panel TV’s to upgrade Tabernacle side viewing.
- Expanding WiFi range at Beulah underway.
- Oh, did I tell you that LD Buckingham joined the ranks of the unemployed.
What-A-Joy to work with you for Christ and the Cause!
Beulah Camp 2013 kicks off this week. Anticipating a great camp. Many activity options offered. Practical preaching. Inspiring worship. Great fellowship. And, by faith, good weather:) Last chance to pre-register for Jr. VBS, VBS and golf outing.
District Conference will be on July 11 and Ordination on July 12. As you can see, preparation is in high gear. These will be important days together.
I will be in the Central Canada District on Friday and Saturday of this week under assignment from our General Superintendent. I will be chairing their District Conference and officiating at the Ordination Service. I will be on site at Beulah late Saturday night, DV.
THOT: “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it.” Henry Ford