Pastors, thanks for registering for A Day With Carey – March 20th. If you have not registered, why not? Check district web site. Make tracks not excuses.
- Unanimous extended call given to Brent Ingersoll at Kings Valley.
- I attended LBA meetings this week where unanimous renewal of extended calls were given to Wayne Robertson at Houlton and Rod Guptill at Woods Harbour.
- Crosspoint has a missions team in Haiti and Truro has a team in Nicaragua.
- Graham Perry resigned yesterday at Bristol and has accepted the position of Outreach Pastor at Moncton.
- Dale Robertson resigned at Port Maitland yesterday.
- Glen McVicar resigned at Lower Brighton yesterday.
- Josiah Wilcox has accepted an Assistant Pastor position in Eastern New York New England District working with Juanita Brooks.
- Steve and Heather Bradley will be candidating at North Head on March 20-22.
- Our District Board of Ministerial Development (DBMD) interviewed 33 candidates this week at Kingswood, Crosspoint and Houlton. Great to be involved in the nurture and care of our prophets-in-process.
Our Maximizing Impact Team was in Woods Harbour last weekend – Friday over Sunday. Peter Moore was unable to be with us due to the funeral of his grandmother and Denn Guptill agreed to be with our team and contributed at a high level.
We had an excellent time with the pastors, leaders, Saturday morning training time and Sunday morning worship. Positive interaction in our interviews both personal and group. The report was well received and optimism is stirring.
We were royally entertained as the pic above indicates. Sincere thanks to Rod and Joy for their top notch hospitality.
MI next stop – Woodstock – March 13-15, 2015.
The Hillside Rally was a success with over 100 students in attendance. Ministries/activities included services, seminars and community ministries (nursing home to garbage cleanup). Thanks to Mike Fearnley from Hillside for providing overall leadership to this event.
THOT: “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.” – Francis of Assisi
ON SECOND THOT: “Above all the grace and the gifts that Christ gives to his beloved is that of overcoming self.” – Francis of Assisi
The Atlantic District is pumped to have Carey Nieuwhof coming to Moncton. He will be with us on Friday, March 20th at Moncton Wesleyan and YOU are invited – don’t miss it!
To Register: www.atlanticdistrict.com/carey
Rally in the Valley is coming up May 1-2! With hundreds of students from Atlantic Canada and Maine, incredible worship, and the best speakers and bands around, this event will make a big difference in the lives of your youth. This year’s speaker is Dave Kinnan, from Rapid City, SD. Worship will be lead by KV Worship, and we have special guests Manafest and Sky Terminal joining us for a great concert. Combine this with local missions projects, laser tag, and more, and you are guaranteed to have a great weekend. Check your mail for the RitV promotional pack, go to rallyinthevalley.ca, and register today!