- This week the Blacks Harbour LBA voted unanimously to recommend a congregational vote on March 20th to offer Ken Banks an Extended Call as Lead Pastor.
- To RSVP for lunch CLICK HERE
- To join by Zoom @ 12:30 p.m. Atlantic Time on March 24th please add this link to your calendar (Passcode: 715006)
- Character-infused leadership does not serve to provoke but invoke. (Kimberley Young Milani)
- Crisis does not make a leader, it reveals one. (Brian Dodd)
- Our only desire and our one choice should be this: I want and choose what better leads to God’s deepening life in me. (Ignatius)
- CLICK HERE to watch the recording of our conversation about having a Rule of Life (Feb 24th Zoom).
- CLICK HERE to review why Emotionally Healthy Leader is so different from just any book on pastoral leadership (Feb 10th Zoom).
- For those of you just getting started, CLICK HERE for an excellent resourceprovided by Dave Zigler to walk you step-by-step through the creation of your own Rule of Life.
- CLICK HERE for access to additional materials that will help guide you through the prayerful creation of your own Rule of Life.
Pastor Cluster Leaders are encouraged to use these resources to inform and inspire the journey of renewal unfolding in the months ahead in our Clusters. I completed my 48-hour retreat in February to develop my own Rule of Life. I will be praying for each of you to make it a priority sometime before summer to go on a personal retreat as you ask the Lord to show you better ways for better days of abiding in The Vine.
Registration for Caton’s Island camps skyrocketed in the opening week of February 15th with 397 registrations plus 45 families for the two family camps. Registrations are continuing to roll in! Don’t delay registering to ensure the camps/dates you want for your family summer schedule are still available.
Our HQ Next Gen team will be offering three intentional cohorts designed to explore in community the topics of a Christian sexual ethic, kids’ ministry best practices, and becoming a better pastor/theologian. Our Next Gen team will be hosting these practical and formative cohorts starting the week of April 4th. To sign up for one or multiple of these cohorts, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or click the button below!