- The services will include several extra highlight videos including the interview recorded this week with Dr. Laurence & Vesta Mullen – you won’t want to miss a single night of this first-ever online Beulah Family Camp. Vesta has attended Beulah every one of her 90+ years – so we’ll be counting her present this year… by video!
- A very special and sincere word of appreciate on behalf of the Atlantic District to Interim Beulah Overseer Steve Bradley & Interim Caton’s Overseer Brian Murray. These two godly and gifted men have been the glue of Atlantic Camp Ministry for the past 1.5 years and has concluded effective June 1st. Your District thanks you both as we now turn to Executive Director Tami Mutch-Ketch for oversight of our celebrated and effective Camp Ministry.
- Bruce Cheney officially retired as Beulah Camp Caretaker on June 1st. We are deeply grateful for the more than 12 years of service he and Roxie have provided. More will be shared to honour and esteem this great couple in the final service of Beulah Family Camp on July 9th.
- The Province of New Brunswick announced on June 4th that Canadian residents outside NB may be permitted to come to their property (cottages/RV & Trailers) at Beulah effective June 19th. This is good news and a more detailed statement will be forthcoming in next week’s IMA outlining the conditions which must be met (including being in strict quarantine for 14 days). Click HERE to read the June 4th Yellow Level Restrictions.
- The District Office has officially moved to Beulah Camp for the summer.
- Atlantic Churches are encouraged to take a Sabbath week of their regular local online ministries the first full week of July to highlight the opportunity for your church family to enjoy and engage this three-night Beulah Camp. Please start spreading the news on social media. (BFC – jpg small or BFC – jpg large or BFC – pdf poster)
Matthew Thomas serves as Dartmouth Campus Pastor of Deep Water (AJ Thomas). His voice has been used in very significant ways to speak into the importance of anti-racism in our region. Sunday morning he preached (upper left) the first part of “Invisible Enemy” (click HERE to check it out) – his message is an excellent expression of Biblical truth for such a time as this.
Matthew was also invited to lead hundreds of Believers in prayer (above right) in the event held last night in Africville, Halifax, NS. This gathering demonstrated the peaceful power of prayerful protest against racism. We are so proud of you Matthew and grateful you are a faithful steward of Kingdom influence!
Do you ever wonder if there is a relationship between racism, resistance, and righteousness? How does a Christian world view impact daily living in times of challenge and turbulence? Join Kim Gladden of Church Multiplication & Discipleship and let’s talk about this important Discipleship Conversation on Tuesday, June 23rd at noon EST.
It was announced this weekend at The Lighthouse (Tim Guptill) that John Lamos and his family will be joining the Pastoral Team as Assistant Pastor on Grand Manan this summer!The Lighthouse was one of several New Brunswick Atlantic Churches (such as the Browns Flat Fellowship below) who took advantage of the Yellow Level change in group size to convene with multiple services and social distancing by family-and-friends bubbles.
Total Views: 1962
Social Media Shares: 53
Total Raised: $32,000
- Albert served as Beulah Camp Caretaker for more than a decade concluding service in the mid-90’s. His vision to see Beulah Camp expand with year-round capacity for residential living and group ministry events was one of the celebrated legacy points of his service.
- If not even one had turned to follow him, Jesus would still have died. He died in faith to God, love for the world, and the hope of the resurrection. None of that depended on our response. His death was not a strategy but the very expression of who He is. (Aaron Perry)
- Grateful people are happy people. (Craig Groeschel) #ineverythinggivethanks
- Leaders who never take a break end up breaking. (Carey Nieuwhof)
- You may choose to do this as a family, with some friends, or just go solo. We are looking for people of all ages so parents feel free to help your kids out as needed – or vice versa.
- Just answer that simple question and send it to Justin McGuigan on Facebook Messenger (Justin R Mcguigan) or Instagram PM (justinmcguigan) – if you use IG to send this, please record a video NOT using IG and then upload it to the Private Message or he will not be able to save it for editing purposes.
- Be creative, passionate, and specific – Justin will include as many of these as possible in segments of these services.
- Click HERE for a one-minute video with instructions for how to take the best video.
Looking for a meaningful way to celebrate Father’s Day for your family or through your church family? Look no more – CLICK HERE for details on how you can honour your parents by investing in those who have no parents to provide for their future. You can also use this video presentation to highlight the impact of this ministry.
World Hope International has created an online platform, Get-Support, to help communities and churches stay connected and provide support to one another. This is a platform where users can submit and respond to requests for assistance from one another. Five churches in the Atlantic District are registered to use Get-Support. If you are interested in using this tool in your church, watch this Webinar that explains how the system works. For more information and to register, https://get-support.