It’s Monday Again
- Beulah Camp & Conference Center is accepting applications for Summer@Beulah 2022 Activities Coordinator, groundskeeping, and housekeeping. Applicants must be enrolled in a post-secondary education program for fall 2022, a resident of New Brunswick or a member of a First Nations community. If you would enjoy working in a Christian camping ministry environment, Beulah Camp and Conference Center wants to hear from you! Please forward your resume and letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
World Hope International’s 9th Annual Spring Gala PRAISE REPORT
Speaking of an amazing Kingdom leader…
- God doesn’t give us what we can handle. He helps us handle what we have been given. (Joanne Ozon)
- Experience is the best teacher. (Edgar Dale) #DalesCone
- The history of the church reminds us of the permanence of mission and the transience of modality. Our mission is permanent. Our modality can and should change. (Claude Alexander)
- CLICK HERE to watch the recording of our conversation about having a Rule of Life (Feb 24th Zoom).
- CLICK HERE to review why Emotionally Healthy Leader is so different from just any book on pastoral leadership (Feb 10th Zoom).
- For those of you just getting started, CLICK HERE for an excellent resource provided by Dave Zigler to walk you step-by-step through the creation of your own Rule of Life.
- CLICK HERE for access to additional materials that will help guide you through the prayerful creation of your own Rule of Life.
Registration for Caton’s Island camps skyrocketed in the opening week of February 15th with 397 registrations plus 45 families for the two family camps. Registrations are continuing to roll in! Don’t delay registering to ensure the camps/dates you want for your family summer schedule are still available.
- You can download the Discipleship App and click on Pentecost
- You can also go to www.Wesleyan.org/Pentecost
Each day, we will read in the Book of Acts, and be guided in our prayers from a prayer prompt provided by Dr. Wayne Schmidt, General Superintendent of the North American Wesleyan Church. Then you have the opportunity to share your prayer on the prayer wall if you desire. And finally, click on the global voices section to hear prayers from around the Wesleyan world in various languages where our hearts can sense and be in agreement with the spirit of the prayer. So let’s join together as Wesleyans in days of earnest prayer as we read through the Book of Acts and pray for an outpouring of God’s Spirit around the globe.
At the conclusion of this journey, you will be able to view a Pentecost service (available for June 5) where our International Wesleyan Church leaders will lead us in prayer. This worship service will be able to be downloaded from www.Wesleyan.org/
- Local Church Statistical Reporting opened on May 2nd, deadline is May 31st. All Lead Pastors were assigned their church’s LCSR in the TWCHub where ASRs were completed. For assistance in completing this priority report, please contact Karrilee at District Office.